About LESLIE BRUCE-LYLE M.D.
Dr. Leslie Bruce-Lyle’s background is comprised of extensive training and experience in a variety of eye care specialties at USC Children’s Hospital and University of California, Irvine. These include fellowships in pediatric ophthalmology, cornea & external diseases and glaucoma.
After receiving his M.D. degree from the University of Ghana Legon in 1976, he finished an internship in general surgery and internal medicine in 1977 at the Korle Bu teaching hospital in Ghana. He then completed additional internships in ophthalmology and internal medicine at Los Angeles County Hospital USC.
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Full license by the General Medical Council of the United Kingdom
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Fellow, Royal College of Ophthalmology
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, Scotland